Friday, March 18, 2011

I got to spend a couple of days with some great friends at a conference this week.  And in the middle of all that learning, we were able to take a quick trip to an outlet mall.  Shopping is always one of those things that makes me think of my mom.  As I'm shopping, I can easily pick out the things that I know she would have loved.  Shoes, clothes, etc.

When we went into a perfume store... I thought about my mom LOTS.  My mom wore Estee Lauder perfume for as long as I can remember... and for most of that the scent YouthDew (before switching to Pleasures becaue Dad liked the shape of the bottle). 

And as I've mentioned before she wore Ban Roll-On deodorant my entire life. 

So when I saw this... I knew she would have loved it.  And maybe they just have it in "her" heaven.


1 comment: