Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Getting lost without my roadmap.

I can't remember if I shared this before or not.  I had bookmarked it on my computer and just saw it again.  Her story sounds so similar to our own.

This quote in particular hit home pretty hard. 
"The greatest woman I have ever known is my own mother, who passed away suddenly last fall. She was and still is my compass, she is my North."
My mom was TOTALLY the compass.  She worked silently to help guide us in the right direction, but knew that ultimately we had to be the ones to decide it was the right way for us.  She was the navigator, the keeper of the roadmap.  How can you find your way without that?

I don't think I'll be able to find an update on Garmin that measures up to what Mom did for us.

I'm not lost.  We Murphys NEVER get lost... but I certainly AM bewildered!

Anyway... if you have a spare minute, check out the blog entry.  Elisabeth Rohms (Law and Order) Blog's about losing her mom

No comments:

Post a Comment